Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Work, Work, Work

Dear Son,

  I go back to work in 6 days and the thought of leaving you is heartbreaking. We have spent nearly 1500 hours together with no more than a 1 hour break apart since you were born (after the NICU stay that is).

I have done my best to prepare your "dada" as he likes to call himself (lol) to care for you, please be patient with him he doesn't know what he's doing. He may put you in a diaper that leaks until he gets the hang of tightening them or feed you old milk (though I hope not), but I think you'll be ok!

My goal is to give you the best of this world and I do that each day by feeding you breastmilk, cloth diapering your bum and kissing you as often as I can.

Let's make this transition to work an easy one! I love you to pieces

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment