Sunday, November 7, 2010

Scary Days

Dear Son,
 
 You gave us quite the scare with first the wimpering and screaming on Friday after your shots, and then with the projectile vomiting for 9 hours last night. We went to the ER and of course you had nothing to show them and they sent us home! lol

I'm glad you're ok though, I was really worried. Mama is SO tired now, but I don't want to move you from my sight so you're sleeping on my side of the bed. Maybe when daddy gets up he'll watch you while I nap.

Back to work tomorrow, big day for both of us. I've never been away from you for more than an hour and even then you were just upstairs!

I love you my big boy!
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Shots can be so hard, I am sorry you had to deal with a trip to the ER but I am glad that it all turned out okay!

    ReplyDelete